Fabienne is a disputes lawyer and has advised clients in relation to: breach of contract claims, shareholder disputes, multi jurisdiction investigations, injunctive relief and enforcing foreign judgments.
Prior to joining Ignition in 2022, Fabienne worked at Mishcon de Reya for 14 years, having trained at SJ Berwin, where she worked in the Paris office.
Fabienne has undertaken both claimant and defendant work and advised companies and individuals (including high net worth individuals and politically exposed persons).
Relevant experience includes:
- Acting for Tecnimont Arabia Limited in its claim against NatWest. The case went to trial in 2021.
- Advising a LA based film financing company in relation to a number of matters including a multi jurisdiction fraud.
- Acting for a global children’s online content creator in a claim against former employees in relation to allegations of misuse of confidential information.
- Acting for a commercial bank against a high net worth individual in relation to a breach of a loan agreement.
- Acting for Sportingbet Plc in a fraud claim requiring an international investigation and asset tracing.
- Acting for a high street bank in relation to a cyber fraud on prospective customers of the bank