We’re excited to announce an upcoming webinar with Seedrs on Thursday 14th Jan when we’ll be discussing the road to equity crowdfunding.
Ross Kelly is Partnerships Manager at Seedrs, and he will be talking about what it’s like to raise funds via equity crowdfunding; and what support and benefits Ignition Law members can expect to receive.
During the webinar you’ll learn:
1. Why start-ups choose equity crowdfunding, and how to know if it’s right for you
2. How raising investment through equity crowdfunding works
3. The key tips for running a successful campaign
4. Case studies of businesses that have successfully raised on Seedrs
5. How Seedrs supports you across your growth lifecycle
Seedrs is an online platform for investing in the equity of start-ups and other growth companies. It allows all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like (from £10) in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And it allows ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process. Seedrs HQ is in London, with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. Backed by top-tier institutional investors and VCs, as well as over 2,500 of their own users, Seedrs has recently announced a merger with Crowdcube to create one of the largest private investment platforms globally and their portfolio includes Revolut, Urban, allplants and AFC Wimbledon.