Yesterday, Alex McPherson and Caroline Sherrington spoke about addressing the demand for agile working at The Lawyer Business Leadership Summit.
The Lawyer Business Leadership Summit has rapidly carved out a well-deserved reputation as the pre-eminent business services-focused event in the UK market. The dynamic sessions provided a wide range of practical insights and applications covering areas such as KM, technology, marketing and BD, HR, finance and facilities. Delegates included managing and senior partners from the world’s top firms along with C-suite professionals and other business services group leaders.
Alex McPherson and Caroline Sherrington discussed:
- Exploring how other professional service firms have introduced and managed agile working
- Ensuring you are creating a suitable work/life balance for your workforce
- Understanding what it takes to build a firm culture around agile working
- Analysing the ways in which firms manage their staff when working flexibly
- Investigating the operational and technological barriers to an agile workforce
More information on The Lawyer Business Leadership Summit can be found here.