Hollie is an experienced commercial lawyer who has many years of experience advising on a broad range of commercial transactions and multi-jurisdictional projects. Hollie’s substantial experience has been gained in private practice at Pinsent Masons, as well as in-house for many years at TP ICAP plc (the world’s largest inter-dealer broker) where she advised on high-profile operations. She has also undertaken secondments at Barclays Bank PLC and The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Since joining Ignition Law, Hollie acts for a wide range of clients across all sectors, and specialises in large-scale commercial agreements, IT, software and technology contracts and the supply of goods and services.
Recent relevant experience includes:
- Drafting and negotiating various software licences, SaaS agreements, software development agreements and hardware agreements.
- Drafting and negotiating various specialised large-scale commercial agreements such as white label agreements, agency agreements, distribution agreements and franchise agreements.
- Negotiating various types of large-scale technology and data agreements, including services agreements, data licence agreements and global framework agreements for incoming and outgoing services, data and products. Counterparties include Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Amazon and Markit.
- Drafting and negotiating various structured commercial agreements such as framework agreements and master services agreements.
- Drafting intragroup agreements on a corporate-wide, international level to ensure suitable governance and accountability.
- Advising on the commercial aspects of corporate matters, such as mergers, acquisitions, disposals and business transfers.