Anne-Marie is a corporate and commercial lawyer and company secretary, with many years of broad experience advising on company transactions such as acquisitions, in-licensing deals, refinancing and company reorganisations, as well as drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial agreements and advising tax, finance, supply chain, sales and marketing and HR departments. Anne-Marie has advised the board of directors of a global plc on varied legal matters pertaining to the company.
Anne-Marie worked in-house at Horizon Therapeutics as Senior Counsel and Company Secretary for 6 years, following 8 years in-house at Shire Pharmaceuticals. Having trained at Dublin top-5 firm Matheson, she became an Associate in its Litigation and Dispute Resolution department, before embarking on a 2 year secondment to the Houses of the Oireachtas (Irish parliament).
Relevant experience includes:
- Twice setting up the Irish/European legal function in global companies
- Advisor to the Board of Directors of a global plc
- Advising on acquisitions, in-licensing, divestitures and re-financing deals for global pharma companies
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on global, European and UK commercial agreements including master services, logistics, supply chain, consultancy, clinical trial agreements
- Advising on HR policies and agreements
- Advising on promotional and marketing materials and website content
- Company secretary of global (Irish domiciled) plc and global subsidiaries
- Providing compliance training on anti-bribery, EU regulations, company reorganisations and redundancies